Ancestral Supplements Intestines with Stomach (Tripe) – Supports Gut & Digestive Health (180 Capsules)
$38.00 - $56.00
(as of Sep 21,2019 14:35:19 UTC – Details)
Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers knew that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy animal was believed to support urinary ailments and overall kidney health… pancreas was fed to people with pancreatic and digestive problems… intestines, stomach (tripe) and other gelatinous parts provided concentrated amounts of connective tissue, gelatin/collagen, probiotics and other gut-specific proteins that are now absent from the modern diet.
GRASS FED INTESTINES (W/ TRIPE) CONTAINS…
- Healthy Gut Building Blocks… Gut Specific Proteins, Peptides, Enzymes & Cofactors
- Molecular Biodirectors — DNA Blueprints To Build and Repair Healthy Gut Tissue
- Collagen/Gelatin, Glutamine, Animal Derived Probiotics
- B12, Choline, Selenium, Zinc, Manganese & Phosphorus
GRASS FED INTESTINES (W/ TRIPE) SUPPORTS…
- Optimal Gut Health Based On “Like Supports Like”
- Leaky Gut, Digestive Issues, Gut Related Conditions
- Vitality, Energy & Thyroid Health (high in B12 and selenium)
NOTE: Many First Nations butcher the moose at the slaughter site and return to camp with tokens for the tribe… the tokens returned to camp, came from the abdominal cavity, the heart and lower intestine, and two types of fat, called wiis — that’s called native wisdom.
Based on the concept “like supports like,” consuming intestines and tripe supports our own gut health*
Intestine-specific building blocks, gelatin, glutamine and some organ-derived probiotics.
Gut-specific building blocks, gelatin, digestive enzymes and some organ-derived probiotics.